STOP PRESS - Members Bike for sale.
Sherco/Scorpa 2019- 125 TY 4 stroke Trials Electric start. All mods, little use, in great condition. Save £1000.00 only £3350.00 David 01202771613 or 07538512060
The Keith Marshall – Update.
Well that seemed to run OK – our first Trial since 23rd February, also held at Woodberry Lane when the conditions were a little different
Thanks to all who marked out, “observed”, booked the riders in, and to PMCRC for the use of the land – and to the riders who make it happen.
The rain messed things up a little; after Saturdays downpour we eased the sections early on Sunday morning which made things a little easier than planned – never mind it was a nice ride in the woods.
The new normal is not all bad. Booking your ride, signing in and observing work well and I wonder if we will ever go back to the “old way” of doing thing.
The observers are to be thanked for volunteering and for collecting the flags at the end of the Trial – it makes things so much easier.
Our next competitive “Trial”, the Alan Sansom is at Langrish on Sunday 13th September which is getting booked – there are less than 25 places available.
The Alan Sansom Trophy Trial
Online Entry is now open for the Club’s Alan Sansom Trophy Trial, being held at Manor Farm Langrish, on Sunday 13th September.
Entry numbers are still restricted so book early to secure your ride.
This is a great new venue based on and around the old Motocross circuit.
We will be looking for some “helpers” in early September to cut out sections in the woods, and some Observers.
We have no idea when we will be back to “normal”, but as part of our journey Sam’s Catering, (Risk assessed) will be joining us for this Trial. Warning – if you like lots of sauce bring your own – sauce sachets are the new normal.
Waltham Chase Club Membership is available online through the ACU website. The fee for the rest of 2020 is £10.00.
August Camping Weekend
With three days practice available.
Thursday 27th August to Tuesday 1st September 202
At Cadnam near Southampton
Cost: Caravans, Campervans, and tents, with the use of “plumbed” toilets is £10.00 per unit per night. The adjacent Coarse Fishery is available to use at the reduced rate of £10.00 for the duration of your stay. https://www.facebook.com/Amberwoodcoarselake
Entry to all “Trials “activity is booked through the ACU online portal in advance. There is no on the day entry.
Summary of Site Rules
- Well behaved dogs kept on a lead, are allowed on the Campsite, but not in the lake enclosure.
- Young children must always be accompanied by an adult in the Woods and around Lake.
- A fire bucket must be placed outside each unit.
- Please keep music volume low so as not to disturb other campers. Quiet time is after 11.00pm
- All BBQ’s must be raised off the ground. No disposable BBQ’s or open fires are permitted.
- Unaccompanied under 18-year olds are not allowed to camp overnight.
- The use of “Drones” is not permitted on site.
- Generators should only be used between 10.00am and 3.00pm.
- Units using a generator will be sited in a designated area.
Camping must be booked and paid for in advance. No cash or cheques will be accepted at the venue.
Please contact the Club for a booking form.